|Global Recruitment of Executive Director at International Space Science Institute Beijing Branch
||Text Size: A A A
This position is now closed.
International Space Science Institute (ISSI) and National Space Science Center (NSSC, CAS) jointly established Beijing Branch (ISSI-BJ). ISSI-BJ is a non-profit international institute of Advanced Studies carrying out its work by attracting scientists from all over the world in multi- and interdisciplinary research. The main function is to contribute to the achievement of a deeper understanding of the results from different space missions, ground based observations and laboratory experiments, and adding value of those results through multidisciplinary research. In addition, ISSI-BJ intends to open new scientific frontiers of the universe in all space science disciplines, discuss the directions and scientific objectives of future missions and conduct research on the frontier technology of space science exploration, provide opportunity to scientists to get to know the new Chinese space science programs and encourage international cooperation in space science.
Global Recruitment of an Executive Director at ISSI-BJ.
ISSI-BJ Executive Director
1 )Responsible for organizing and following up every academic meetings and activities under the guidance of ISSI-BJ Board of Trustees.
2) Responsible for organizing and implementing the development strategy of ISSI-BJ according to board resolutions.
3) Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with ISSI and other international organizations.
1) Candidate should have high reputation and world-wide interpersonal relationships in international space science.
2) PhD is a MUST, base in Beijing for long term, working language is English.
3) Priority to the candidate who is familiar with ISSI operations and has good relationships with ISSI.
1) Qualified candidates can apply for this position since the date of the recruitment releasing.
2) Potential applicants please send your application letter with CV attached before the deadline of 28 Feb. 2013 to Department of Human Resources (ISSI-BJ)
National Space Science Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Zhongguancun Nanertiao 1
Beijing 100190, China or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org